“Personal Information" in the Policy means “personal information” as defined in the Act, and mean information relating to the customer that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, occupation, or other description or symbols contained in such information.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information that the Company collect from the customer is as follows:
- The customer’s name, date of birth, address, gender, telephone number, email address;
- The customer’s purchase history;
- Communication information:
The Company may record the communication information between the customer and the Company (in a format of text, message, photo, image, and other communication information). In the case when the customer provides such communication information to the Company on a voluntary basis, the Company may appropriately keep and record such information; or
- The photos, images, videos of (i) the products which the customer purchased, (ii) the final products, or (iii) the production processes.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company uses or otherwise processes the Personal Information solely for the following purposes:
- To provide the products or services, as well as delivery, shipping, settlement of payment or otherwise necessary to conduct the Company’s business;
- To correspond to inquiries and coordinate/communicate with the customer;
- To provide after-services related to the purchased products;
- To provide guidance or promotion of the products and services;
- To manage the purchase history of the customer;
- To plan, produce, advertise, provide marketing of the products and services of the Company;
- To distribute various email newsletters and informational emails from the Company; or
- For any other operation related to each of the preceding items.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTY
The Company will not disclose the Personal Information to any third party, except in the following cases:
- In the case where applicable and permitted by the Act, or other relevant laws or regulations;
- In the case where the Company obtains prior consent from the customer; or
- In the case where the Company provides information necessary to perform the business to third parties who collaborate with the Company in the production, or planning of the products and services the Company has purchased.
The Company will review the operation of the Policy from time to time and may revise or change the Policy when necessary.
In the event of such revision or change to the Policy, the revised Policy will be published on the Company’s website or be notified in any other appropriate way. However, in the case when such revision or change requires a prior consent from the customer, the Company shall obtain such consent as appropriate, in a method separately designated by the Company.
- DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION AND CESSATION OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When the customer requests for disclosure, correction, or cessation of processing of the Personal Information based on the Act, the Company will respond to the customer’s request without delay. However, in accordance with the Act and relevant laws and regulations, the Company may not be able to respond to the customer’s request. In case of disclosure request, the Company will charge the customer for administrative fees (¥1,000 per one request).
The Company accepts inquiries at the following email address:
Enacted on Nov 5th, 2020